Network Center had provided different VLAN's for Academic department, Administrative sections and Hostels which is controlled by Network Center's Core Switch. Currently each department get approximately 254 IPs . In some hostels 1000 IPs are alloted, depending upon the number of students in the hostels.
All IPs are allocated through DHCP Server which is in-built in the HP Core switch.
Following services are taken care by Network Center :-
- Managing and Administration of software and network related problems.
- Managing and Administration of Mail Service.
- AMC of Pcs at VNIT.
- Wi-Fi Service in faculty aquarters
- Managing of Antivirus System
- Leased Lines Services by different ISP providers.
- Created: 28 April 2014
- Last Updated: 30 September 2015